Men's EVO Mafate
Men's EVO Mafate
Named for an infamous location at one of the world’s wildest and toughest 100-mile races on Reunion Island, the EVO Mafate is the ultimate endurance trail running shoe. With the unique HOKA ONE ONE® design combination of Meta-Rocker, Active Foot Frame, and a super cushioned midsole as a start point, the EVO Mafate is a showcase of trail shoe innovation. HOKA ONE ONE® employs rubberised foam to increase response, grip and durability to the midsole, while a patented MATRYX® fabric upper delivers exceptional foothold, protection, and water drainage. And 5mm Vibram® Megagrip lugs on the outsole ensure that when your feet are on the ground, they’re truly on the ground. No terrain too tough. No distance too far.
Select a Colour:
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Trail
- Offset: 4.00 mm
- Forefoot: 29.00 mm
- Heel: 33.00 mm
- Weight: 270.00 g
- Patented MATRYX® technology.
- Non-wicking treated fabric optimises water drainage.
- High abrasion MATRYX® upper material that improves durability in any conditions.
- Strategically padded microfibre tongue provides comfort right where you need it.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker geometry which optimises heel-to-toe transitions.
- Lightweight compressed EVA top midsole provides underfoot comfort to get you through long hours on the trail.
- Rubberised foam midsole/outsole provides responsiveness and resistance to compression.
- Sculpted arch pod support for medial control.
- 5mm Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole.
- Sculpted, aggressive lugs to face the most critical conditions.
- Rubber composition engineered for unparalleled grip on wet rocks.