- Lightweight, open engineered mesh provides optimal comfort and breathability.
- TPU wing supports the foot during lateral and 360 movement.
- Lycra collar provides support and comfort.
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off.
- Rubberized foam outsole is non-marking and provides great traction on a variety of indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Sidewall wrap-up design facilitates side to side movement.
- Active foot frame is adapted to cradle and support the heel during side-to-side and 360 movement.
The Tivra contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Tivra contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Tivra features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Tivra features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Tivra is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Tivra features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop