Women's Clifton 7
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
- RN 88276
EXPLORE THE CLIFTON 7
Your ultra comfortable go-to daily runner
Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. You know the rest. Regardless of the day, or how or where you wear them, the Clifton 7 is ready to make it a soft, ultra comfortable run-day out on the roads, paths and everywhere else in between.
The Clifton 7 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Clifton 7 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Clifton 7 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Clifton 7 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Clifton 7 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Clifton 7 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop