Men's Sky Arkali
- MATRYX® upper, a lightweight weave including Kevlar strands for unparalleled strength and durability without adding weight.
- High-abrasion rubber toe cap extends to the midfoot for increased protection.
- Ankle and heel straps offer structural and proprioceptive support on uneven terrain.
- PROFLY™ midsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off.
- EVA top midsole for running shoe cushion at an incredibly light weight.
- Rangi™ bottom foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel.
- Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs.
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain.
The Sky Arkali contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Sky Arkali contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Sky Arkali features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Sky Arkali features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Sky Arkali is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Sky Arkali features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop