Men's Hupana Flow Wool
- Wool fleece upper provides luxurious comfort while letting your feet breathe.
- Interior liner provides structure and comfort.
- Balanced Meta-Rocker.
- R-BOUND™ midsole for a dynamic, responsive ride.
- Full R-BOUND™ outsole for high rebound cushioning and traction.
- Siped outsole for traction and precise flexibility.
The Hupana Flow Wool contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Hupana Flow Wool contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Hupana Flow Wool features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Hupana Flow Wool features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Hupana Flow Wool is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Hupana Flow Wool features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop