Men's Mach 2
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh offers a comfortable fit and optimal breathability.
- Lightweight, structured and breathable tongue.
- Perforations for increased breathability across midfoot and forefoot.
- PROFLY™ outsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off.
- Rubberised foam outsole for a lightweight, soft ground contact and responsive cushioning.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride.
The Mach 2 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Mach 2 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Mach 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Mach 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Mach 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Mach 2 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop