Women's Mach 4
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
- PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers smooth ride
- Rubberised EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
THE MACH 4IN DETAIL
Learn more about the technology
behind the MACH 4.
Provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
Gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
Offers a smooth ride
Delivers breathable comfort
The Mach 4 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Mach 4 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Mach 4 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Mach 4 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Mach 4 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Mach 4 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop