Women's Ora Recovery Shoe 2
- Flexible and supportive light mesh upper to optimize breathability and comfort with easy entry.
- TPU overlay provides midfoot support and stability.
- Collapsible compression mesh heel provides versatile fit options that offer quick entry as well as a secure and comfortable fit.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride.
- EVA for support, durability, and stability.
- Strategic groove placement for optimal comfort and traction.
The Ora Recovery Shoe 2 contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Ora Recovery Shoe 2 contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Ora Recovery Shoe 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Ora Recovery Shoe 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Ora Recovery Shoe 2 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Ora Recovery Shoe 2 features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.