All Gender TenNine
WARNING: HOKA ONE ONE designed this product as a piece of specialised equipment specifically for running. Think of these like ski boots or cycling shoes. Using this product for anything other than running may impair balance and dexterity. So, don't wear these on stairs or while driving. Time to Fly!
- Lightweight, high-abrasion-resistant mesh for protection
- Ariaprene tongue provides comfort, breathability and water management
- Internal tongue wings provide foot lock-down
- Lycra vamp adjusts fit to accommodate foot swelling over long distances
- Heel collar pull tab provides extra support and comfort
- Hubble geometry in midsole designed to provide a stable, smooth ride
- Wider platform designed to maximise ground contact and provide a stable ride
Think of these like ski boots or cycling shoes. Using this product for anything other than running may impair balance and dexterity. So, don't wear these on stairs or while driving.
Time to Fly!
The TenNine contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The TenNine contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The TenNine features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The TenNine features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The TenNine is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The TenNine features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop