All Gender Carbon X-SPE
- Light, stripped-back upper engineered in single-layer, polyester mesh
- Mesh bootie provides a secure fit
- Molded heel reinforcement for added support
- Tongue-free construction provides a comfortable, seamless fit
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an uptempo and propulsive ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X foam sits above the carbon fiber plate while rubberised foam sits below the plate
- Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to prevent re-supination and deliver a smooth transition
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an acommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberised foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive ground contact
The Carbon X-SPE contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Carbon X-SPE contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Carbon X-SPE features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Carbon X-SPE features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Carbon X-SPE is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Carbon X-SPE features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop