All Gender Clifton L
- Sandwich mesh upper with leather overlays featuring 3M reflective stripe
- Ultra-lightweight no-sew SpeedFrame construction
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
- Full-ground contact design
- Strategic rubber placement provides durability
- RN 88276
The Clifton L contains our J-Frame(TM) technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
The Clifton L contains features that make the shoe inherently stable, such as a wide base and our Active Foot Frame, for a moderate amount of stability that is still designed to work for neutral gaits.
The Clifton L features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Clifton L features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
The Clifton L is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
The Clifton L features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.
Heel to toe drop